1. The shape of the hydraulic valve blocks is generally rectangular hexahedron.
2. Valve block material should be 35 steel forgings or continuous casting billets.
3. The large side length of the valve block should not be more than 600 mm, and the number of plug-ins of the two-way cartridge valve should not be more than 8.
4. When there are more than 8 plug-ins in the hydraulic circuit, it should be decomposed into several valve blocks, which are connected with each other by bolts, and the connecting channels at the joint face are sealed by O-ring to form an integral valve block group. The rectangular performance of the connecting bolt shall not be less than 12.9 grade.
5. When designing the main channel of the valve block, we should consider reducing the loss of flow resistance as much as possible and making it convenient.
6. When electronless nickel plating is used on the surface of valve block, the thickness of the coating is 0.008-0.012 mm.
7. In order to reduce the local flow resistance loss at the junction, the method of deviating from the plug-in hole should be adopted when the main stage channel is connected with multiple plug-ins (to offset the central line of the main stage channel from the central line of the plug-in hole). Generally, the central line of the main channel is tangent to the wall of the plug-in hole. At the same time, it can also increase the aperture, which should not exceed the stipulation of GB2877.
8. In order to improve the deep hole technicality, the design may consider increasing the hole diameter or adopting the method of drilling docking at both ends.
9. When designing, it is necessary to avoid the complex connection of control channels and three-dimensional oblique holes in the body of the hydraulic valve blocks, make full use of the control channels in the control cover, or adopt special control channel connectors such as pilot control blocks. The diameter of the pilot channel shall be in accordance with the requirements of GB2877. If the diameter of the pilot passage is reduced due to the process requirement, it should be checked to confirm that it does not affect the control requirements of the main stage valve.
10. Inclined channels should be avoided. When it must be inclined, the inclination angle of the orifice should not exceed 35 degrees, and the sealing of the orifice should be good. For the main oblique hole, the long axis size of elliptical hole caused by oblique hole processing should be marked on the relevant view.
11. When the diameter of the smaller channel is not more than 25 mm, the distance between the two adjacent channel walls should not be less than 5 mm; when the diameter of the smaller channel is greater than 25 mm, the distance between the two adjacent channel walls should not be less than 10 mm.
12. In order to avoid the deposition of pollutants, the hole depth should generally be up to the center line of the passage.
13. Flange connection is generally used for the external oil outlet of the main channel. Thread connection can also be used for smaller oil outlets with diameter less than 25 mm. The outer oil outlet of pilot channel should be connected by threads.
14. Removable methods such as bolts and flanges should be used to plug the process channels so as to clean, clean and inspect the channels. The thread of the screw plug shall comply with the requirements of GB2878. When the position is not allowed, ball-expanding plug is allowed to be used to plug holes less than 12 mm in diameter.
15. Necessary test ports should be set up in the main stage and main pilot channels in order to test the working parameters of the hydraulic circuit. The pressure measuring joint with fast connection function should be installed at the testing port.
16. All external oil orifices and test orifices of the hydraulic valve blocks shall be marked by oil orifices, which shall be in accordance with the corresponding marks on the hydraulic schematic diagram.
17. The nameplate installation position should be reserved in the conspicuous part of the valve block.
18. Valve block should have hoisting structure, generally using ring screw.
19. When using forging blank, the residual internal stress should be eliminated by normalizing. Non-destructive testing should be carried out if necessary to check the internal quality.
20. The chamfer of edge is 2 x 45 degrees, while the chamfer of valve body is 1.5 x 45 degrees when it is small.
21. The orifices of each oil passage should keep sharp edges and not chamfer, but the burrs should be removed. The chamfering depth of the threaded orifice of each pipe joint shall not be more than one-half of the pitch of the threaded orifice.
22. Deburr and fly edge, carefully remove chips and impurities in the hole, and clean it.
23. Put the corresponding mark on the oil port beside each oil port, and the distance between the steel seal and the orifice is not less than 6 mm (whichever does not affect the sealing performance of O-ring).
24. After processing, the valve block should be rust-proof, dust-proof and other protective measures. The surface should be sealed and stored in a clean and dry place.
Aluminum Alloy Valve Blocks,Hydraulic Valves Manifold,Hydraulic Integrated Valve Block,Hydraulic Manifold Blocks,Mechanical Valve Manifold Product Description of Aluminum Alloy Valve Blocks: Our Processing:CNC machining, CNC milling and turning, laser cutting,drilling, grinding, bending, stamping, welding and so on Finish:Sandblast,polish, colour anodize, zinc-plated,nickle-plated.power coating and so on Tolerance:0.005-0.01mm Inspection:100% inspection before shipping Package:Standard suitable package / Pallet or […]