The hydraulic valve block (referred to as hydraulic valve) is a control component in the hydraulic system. It is used to control the pressure, flow and flow direction of the fluid in the hydraulic system, so that it can meet the requirements of different actuators. Because of its compact structure, good sealing performance, convenient maintenance, and easy technical confidentiality, it is widely used in various hydraulic transmission systems.
The step of valve block is designed and then processing. The processing process is as follows:
(1) Pre-processing treatment. The material of the processing valve block needs to ensure the internal structure is dense, there must be no defects such as inter layer and trachoma, and the blank should be inspected before processing. Cast iron blocks and larger steel blocks should be aged and pre-treated before processing.
(2) Cutting. Generally, at least 2 mm of machining allowance is left on each side.
(3) Milling shape. Milling the valve block 6 side, leaving a 0.2-0.4 mm coarse grinding amount on each side.
(4) Rough grinding. The surface of the coarse grinding valve block is 6 mm, and the grinding amount of 0.05 to 0.08 mm is left on each side to ensure that the parallelism of each pair of corresponding faces is less than 0.03 mm, and the perpendicularity of the two adjacent faces is less than 0.05 mm.
(5) Cross stitching. Conditional can be done directly on the CNC drilling machine with a center drill.
(6) Drilling. The surface roughness of each hole was Ra12.5.
(7) Fine grinding. The valve block 6 was ground and the surfaces were ground to a roughness of Ra 0.4 um.
Valve Manifold,Control Valve Block,Hydraulic Aluminum Alloy Valve Blocks,Hydraulic Valves Manifold,Hydraulic Integrated Valve Block The description of Valve Manifold 1) Material: Different kinds of stainless steel, iron, copper or aluminum, etc. 2) Advanced Measuring and Testing Equipment: Projecting apparatus, roughness tester, hardness tester, concentricity tester, CNC processing center, etc. 3) Surface Treatments Available: Polishing, nickel plating, […]
Hydraulic Valve Block, Hydraulic Manifold Block, Mechanical Valve Manifold, Hydraulic Junction Block Features of Valve Block : 1)High production rate and low price. 2)Excellent dimensional accuracy. 3)Excellent repeatability. 4)We specialize in precision machining parts made of both ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, with extensive plating and metal-finishing options. 5)All kinds of surface treaments are available: polishing, […]