Hydraulic Cylinder End Connections,Hydraulic Cylinder Fitting,Rotary Joint Flange Connection,Hydraulic Cylinder Head,Cylinder Rod End Structural features of Rotary joint: Working Conditions: Max Pressure:≤1.0MPa Max Speed:≤1000r/min Temperature:≤100℃ Type:Rotary Joint Materials: Stainless Steel Shaft, Ball Bearing Rotary Joint Maximum rotating speed:1000r/min Maximum temperature:100℃ Size:Customer’s demand Usage: hydraulic cylinder connection It possesses various advantages like small size, light weight, […]
Sand Casting Cylinder Mount,Hydraulic Cylinder Clevis Mount,Cylinder End Mount,Ductile Iron Sand Casting,Hydraulic Cylinder Components
Features of Sand Casting Cylinder Mount:
Process:Sand Casting + CNC Machining
Equipment:Used for industrial and mining machines
Packing:As per customer’s request
Heat Treatments:Normalizing, Quenching, Tempering and Annealing
Quality Certifications: ISO 9001:2015
Competitive Advantages: Big customer long-term corporation experience
Strictly quality control and timely delivery guaranteed
OEM Service are Accepted:Trial or small orders are accepted
1) Simple structure in linear type, easy in installation and maintain.
2) Adopting advanced components in pneumatic parts, electric parts and operation parts.
3) High pressure double crank to control the die opening and closing.
4) Running in a high automation, no pollution.
5) Apply a linker to connect with the air conveyor, which can directly inline with filling machine.
A hydraulic cylinder (also called a linear hydraulic motor) is a mechanical actuator that is used to give a unidirectional force through a unidirectional stroke. It has many applications, like engineering machinery, lifting and conveying machinery, mining machinery, metallurgical machinery and other machinery. Rod end boots, bumper or hydraulic lock is optional.