Hydraulic Cylinder End Connections,Hydraulic Cylinder Fitting,Rotary Joint Flange Connection,Hydraulic Cylinder Head,Cylinder Rod End Structural features of Rotary joint: Working Conditions: Max Pressure:≤1.0MPa Max Speed:≤1000r/min Temperature:≤100℃ Type:Rotary Joint Materials: Stainless Steel Shaft, Ball Bearing Rotary Joint Maximum rotating speed:1000r/min Maximum temperature:100℃ Size:Customer’s demand Usage: hydraulic cylinder connection It possesses various advantages like small size, light weight, […]
Universal Joints,Cardan Joint With 4 Slotted Bearings,Universal Joint Cross Bearing,Universal Cross Joint Shaft
Material: 20 Cr.
Hardness: 58 – 64 HRC.
Product Drawing: Available, Provide under Request.
Inner packing: Plastic Bags, White or Color Individay Boxes.
Outer Packing: Wooden Boxes or Carton Boxes.
Container Load: 20 Tons.
Usage of Universal Joints:
1. The bearing should be stored in ventilated, dry, non-corrosive gas, where the relative humility is no more than 60%, for bearing that have been preserved for a long time, they must have rust protection regularly (no more than a year).
2. When installing the bearing, hard tools should not be used to hit directly, the pressure should not pass the rolling element, auxiliary tools with even pressure should be used to install the bearing. If the interference is too high, the bearing should be heated in the mineral oil to 90 to 100 Celsius degrees, then be installed immediately.
3. Clutch release bearing and seal bearing have been filled with grease, so they need no clearing when installing and using. Avoid by no means oil cooking, or other heating.
4. When using the bearing, there should have good lubrication and seal dust-proof device, and check the work state regularly.
5. All the above terms must be paid attention to, otherwise it will affect the bearing precision and service life.