Briefly analyze some characteristics and advantages of aluminum Die Casting.
aluminum die casting is a very popular manufacturing method in the process of production. It has many benefits to a certain extent. Many manufacturers and consumers will choose to use its aluminum die casting.
Features and advantages of aluminum die casting
1. Aluminum die casting has few internal pores during the production process, and heat treatment can be carried out during use. After heat treatment, the strength of the product can be greatly improved, even exceeding that of die-casting products.
2. The product has low density. Relying on liquid self-weight molding, the compactness of the product is lower than that of die-casting, and its strength is also slightly lower, but its elongation is higher.
3. The surface finish of the product is not high. After cooling and shrinkage, the surface of the casting product is easy to form pits similar to skimming.
4. Filling is slow and production efficiency is low. Its production efficiency is only about a quarter of that of high-pressure casting, resulting in high product costs.
5. Mold life is longer than die casting. Low mold cost.
6. The process is relatively simple.
7. Not suitable for the production of thin-walled parts.
Why Choose SAIVS™ as Your Supplier？
1.Superb Quality Control Management
At SAIVS, we take pride in our perfect quality management systems and procedures, which guarantees the excellent performance of all our producs, being a professional Investment Casting | Die Casting| Sand Castingmanufacturer in China.
2.Rich Production Experience
With 20 years of experience in production, SAIVS has a deep understanding of the market and trends, and strives for continuous research and innovation. This has created advantages in both the product's performance and appearance.
As a Chinese factory committed to becoming the most cost-effective Investment Casting | Die Casting| Sand Castingexporter in China, SAIVS provides high-quality products at advantageous prices. By lowering costs and increasing efficiency, we ensure that our customers receive the best possible value for their investment.
4.Perfect After-sales Service
At SAIVS, we strive to provide superior customer service that meets and exceeds expectations. We are always available for any questions or concerns you may have, and we stand by our commitment to providing excellent after-sales support.
Pore defects in castingsWhen a molten metal solidifies, there is no time for gas to escape and form round holes in the metal surface or interior. There are thre...
The production of aluminium alloy castings by sand turning casting with clay bonded sand as molding material has a long history and is also the most widely used...
What is Gravity Casting?Gravity casting, also known as gravity die casting or permanent mold casting, is a casting process used to produce high-quality metal pa...
The casting heat treatment process of aluminum castings includes three stages: heating, heat preservation and cooling. In each heat treatment process specificat...
Gravity Casting Solves Sand Holes Theoretical Principle 1:Porosity and oxidation inclusion are produced by die casting because of the high injection speed. The ...
China's die-casting industry has continuously developed and applied new technologies and materials, which can also be seen everywhere in life. The character...