Why should die casting be used for mechanical parts?
Die-casting process is characterized by low cost, good workmanship, and resolving saves resources and energy. The application and development of this material will not fade away. For example, cupola-electric furnace double-connection smelting technology and equipment; Iron liquid desulfurization and filtration technology are widely used. Manufacturing technology of thin-walled cast iron parts; Cast iron composite material manufacturing technology; Use cast iron parts surface or local technology; Matching technology of isothermal spheroidal graphite iron; Process and equipment of metal Die Casting, metal sand coating casting, continuous casting, etc.
Die-casting light alloy is widely used in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery and other industries due to its low density and a series of excellent characteristics. Especially in the automotive industry, it is a long-term development trend to replace steel and iron castings with aluminum and nickel alloy castings in order to improve the utilization ratio of fuel consumption.
Advantages of die casting process:
1) Metal parts with disordered shape, clear contour and thin wall and deep cavity can be made. Because molten metals maintain high fluidity at high pressures and speeds, hard-to-process metal parts can be obtained by other processes.
2) Die Castings have high dimensional accuracy, up to IT11-13 grade, sometimes up to IT9 grade, surface roughness up to Ra0.8~3.2um, and good interchangeability.
3) Material. Because of the high precision of die castings, they can be installed and used only after a small amount of machining. Some die castings can be installed and used directly. The material utilization ratio is about 60%~80% and the blank utilization ratio is 90%.
4) Production. Because of high-speed filling, short filling time, condensation of the metal industry, die casting cycle. In various casting processes, the die casting method has a high yield and is suitable for mass production.
5) Convenient use of inlays. It is easy to set positioning mechanism on the die-casting die, convenient to inlay the casting inlay and satisfy the local performance requirements of the die-casting parts.
Why Choose SAIVS™ as Your Supplier？
1.Superb Quality Control Management
At SAIVS, we take pride in our perfect quality management systems and procedures, which guarantees the excellent performance of all our producs, being a professional Investment Casting | Die Casting| Sand Castingmanufacturer in China.
2.Rich Production Experience
With 20 years of experience in production, SAIVS has a deep understanding of the market and trends, and strives for continuous research and innovation. This has created advantages in both the product's performance and appearance.
As a Chinese factory committed to becoming the most cost-effective Investment Casting | Die Casting| Sand Castingexporter in China, SAIVS provides high-quality products at advantageous prices. By lowering costs and increasing efficiency, we ensure that our customers receive the best possible value for their investment.
4.Perfect After-sales Service
At SAIVS, we strive to provide superior customer service that meets and exceeds expectations. We are always available for any questions or concerns you may have, and we stand by our commitment to providing excellent after-sales support.
Throughout the production process, precision casting solidifies its liquid immediately at room temperature and pours the compound into its unique die casting di...
AN INNOVATIVE DIE CAST METHODDoes your part design require external gears or threads where a parting line would significantly affect the part performance?We kno...
Investment casting, also known as lost-wax casting, is a process that involves creating a wax model of the desired part, coating it with a ceramic material, and...
Low-pressure casting is widely used in metal processing technology and plays a great role in China's modern industry. With the wide application of low-press...
1、 Causes and control methods of air hole defects in aluminum castingsDuring aluminum alloy die casting, the liquid metal contains a lot of gas. If the melting ...
An overview of Gravity Die CastingGravity die pourGravity die casting is used to manufacture casting parts from non-ferrous materials such as aluminium or low-t...